World of Warcraft Index du Forum

World of Warcraft Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

I Love Being Free (Lolli's Happy Heart Rhymes Book 1) Downl

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    World of Warcraft Index du Forum -> Bar -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ranfrtale
Membre
Membre

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Juin - 09:39 (2017)    Sujet du message: I Love Being Free (Lolli's Happy Heart Rhymes Book 1) Downl Répondre en citant

I Love Being Free (Lolli's Happy Heart Rhymes Book 1)
by Elena Paige
rating: 4.8 (6 reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK I Love Being Free (Lolli's Happy Heart Rhymes Book 1)
->->->->ONLINE BOOK I Love Being Free (Lolli's Happy Heart Rhymes Book 1)

GET THE E-BOOK FREE WHEN YOU PURCHASE THE PAPERBACK COPY!

I Love Being Free: Lolli's Happy Heart Rhymes Book 1 by Elena Paige is an entertaining picture book with beautiful rhymes and illustrations that introduce two lovable characters, Lolli and Liquorice from the Land of Color, who teach readers about life and living. The 14 poems in the book revolve around topics like having energy, magic, drawing, saying sorry, feeling happy, being different, being creative, and much more. Through the rhymes, the author explores the issues connected to life, values, telling the truth, having adventures, and growing up, and teaches kids to be themselves and have a lot of fun.

The rhymes are fun and interesting and the author makes these more fascinating and appealing to readers with the help of colorful illustrations. The illustrations make the concept and the author's words vivid and clear and help children connect well with the author's thoughts. It's a good bedtime storybook for children and parents and grandparents can read it out to their kids and grandkids. The rhymes can also be used for read aloud sessions in classrooms and school libraries to impart good values to children.

Children understand the concepts, thoughts, and the messages in books more easily when conveyed with the help of rhymes and illustrations. This book of rhymes will definitely encourage kids to be creative, imaginative, and more resilient, and also to have fun while solving the problems in their lives.

Details:
price: $9.94
bound: 34 pages
publisher: Angelos Publishing; 1 edition (June 26, 2016)
lang: English
asin: B01HMVHDY0
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 28589 KB

I Love Being Free (Lolli's Happy Heart Rhymes Book 1) Elena Paige
I Love Being Free (Lolli's Happy Heart Rhymes Book 1) download book from sony xperia

Tags: book ipad free, book from htc online, free docx, book 4Shared, book zipshare, book download fb2, book from lenovo free, book iCloud, read flibusta story writer epub, book OneDrive, free android audio selling djvu, sale book, ebook free download, torrent download 1337x, free writer original german reader, flibusta fb2 download original online, format eReader thepiratebay text online, download without account, book in English, story pocket amazon download djvu, information wiki author book francais, book torrent, phone wiki free eReader book, book download via Transmission, book drive, book DropBox, book docs, download free cloud, access read find get pc, italian how read price download сhapter, free eReader touch how download reader, purchase book, link italian free iBooks ipad, full ebook, direct link download german android price, download torrent, download french, store book, torrent download Rarbg free, download book from sony xperia, book online, download audio apple online thepiratebay, torrent download Rarbg free, text view writer download amazon, audio find store price download, book book free from xiaomi, kickass book download, mobile ebook

..View..and..read..I..Love..Being..Free..Lolli..S..Happy..Heart..Rhymes..Book..1....
Level...1...Reader;...Level...2...Reader;...Level...3...Reader;.....FREE....Shipping....on....$25....or....more!......I..Love..Being..Different..(Lolli's..Happy..Heart..Rhymes..Book..1)....Lolli's..Happy..Heart..RhymesThis...book...of...rhymes...will...definitely...encourage.....

highlighting....while....reading....I....Love....Being....Free....(Lolli's....Happy....Heart....Rhymes....Book....1)I...Love...Being...Different...has...6.....
I....Love....Being....Free:....Inspiring....poems....for......I...Love...Being...Different...(Lolli's...Happy...Heart...Rhymes...Book...1)...
..Shop...the...Mother's...Day...Gift...Guide...;...
Today’s...Free...Kindle...eBook:...I...Love...Being...Different...(Lolli’s...Happy...Heart...Rhymes...Book...1)...
..I..Love..Trying..New..Things..Paperback..$..12.95....Start...by...marking...“I...Love...Being...Different...(Lolli's...Happy...Heart...Rhymes.....I...Love...Being...Free...Lolli...S...Happy...Heart...Rhymes...Book...1...free...ebooks...online...for...read...and...download 79c7fb41ad

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Juin - 09:39 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    World of Warcraft Index du Forum -> Bar -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange